Mobile phones are now more impressive than ever before. You can now watch and stream media, play great mobile games, right on your mobile phone.
But, with impressive specs and features, not all people know how to make the most out of their mobile phones.
In this article, I will share with you 5 mobile phone tips that everyone should know. So, let’s get started with the list!
- Backup Everything- This is probably the most overlooked tip out there. Backing up everything is a must because mobile phones can break any time. If it does, all of your precious things will go along with it. That is why backing up your important files is of utmost importance. Make use of cloud storage services as they are ubiquitous and easy to use. Not only that but most of them offer services without costing a dime.
- Choose the best Internet Browser- Not all mobile phones are the same. Some have really powerful specs, while some, not so much. Internet browser apps are plentiful no matter what mobile phone operating system you use. Choose the internet browser that’s right for your needs. Now, it all depends on preference, of course, but if you feel the internet browser you’re currently using slows your mobile phone to a halt, then probably it is time to try something else.
- Use App launchers to tidy up your Home screen- Android mobile phones are very cool because the mobile phone operating system allows you to tweak the home screen. The default UI may not be for everybody that is why you need an app launcher to tweak the home screen and UI elements on your phone. App launchers not only have a plethora of options, but you can be pretty sure that the app will do the job of tidying up your mobile phone’s home screen.
- Root or Jailbreak your mobile phone- If you truly want to get the most out of your mobile phone, you better hack it. If you’re using an Android mobile phone, you should root it. If you’re using an iPhone, then jailbreak it. Rooting or Jailbreaking will void your warranty, but the amount of functionality that will be opened for you will allow you to reap more benefits. Seriously, a lot of people buy upgraded versions of mobile phones each year anyway. So, why not get the most of what you currently have, right?
- Stream content- Mobile phones now sport more than 5-inch screens. These screens are enough to let you enjoy media content on your mobile phone. And, with different online streaming services springing up, why not make use of it? Most of them are not free, but when you do pay for it, I promise you, you won’t regret it! Some of these streaming media sites are Netflix, iFlix, just to name a few.
Mobile phones have come a really long way. And, with these 5 tips, hopefully you will follow them and get the most out of your mobile phone.